[TRLog] Does TRLog support the FOC Marathon?

Subject: [TRLog] Does TRLog support the FOC Marathon?
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:57:19 -0800
On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 10:37:38AM -0600, Tom Hammond - N0SS wrote:
> I've been told that TRLog supports the FOC Marathon, but I've not seen it
> listed as supported contests which list which pops up when starting a new
> log.

It does not support it directly.

Over the years I have helped to get the proper files into
shape just before the marathon - K5NA has helped in this effort as well.

Several others have also made config files to make TR-Log work for the
FOC Marathon.  OK1RR comes to mind as a person that has made config
files and may evne have them for download on his web page.

Last year I did not do this - in fact I forgot all about it - since
I was in VP8 land for almost two months.

I will be glad to be the point of distrbution for the files
and I can also help with the config file setup that I think
will work best for this event - but it would be a good idea
to let it be known that someone is working on updating the files
and maybe this would best be done on an FOC mailing list - if
such a thing exists.

> Anyone have this info available?

I can email you the files I have.

--