[TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies?

Subject: [TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies?
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:13:23 -0600
Anyone notice any band changing anomalies in the new version?

I'm running two omni-vi's and 6.72.

When I change bands, I have to hit the Alt-V or Alt-B twice to effect a band
change and then it is not guaranteed the radio will actually change bands
(the software will/may, but probably not the radio).

If I hit Alt-V or Alt-B once only, the cursor on the band column at the top
of the screen moves up or down appropriately, but bounces right back to
where it was and the radio never changes.

I've had TR on 15m showing 21058, but the radio it was controlling on 14027.

Am I missing a command setting or something?

73,
dale, kg5u