[TRLog] re Keying.

Subject: [TRLog] re Keying.
From: ve7yc@shaw.ca (Ronald A. Stunden)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:40:20 -0800
Well now thanks to everyone that came up with some suggestions, This what I
found, It wasn't the program, But rather the 4N25 couplers. Out of five
none would key the FT990. the keying voltage to the chip and strobe voltage
was normal but the output would only pull the keying voltage down about
half a volt.To make sure I bread boarded a 2n2222a and works fine.. So now
I have four used 4N25s for sale at $100.00 Each... Live and learn I guess.
Ron VE7YC