[TRLog] V6.72 IC735 issue / TenTec OMNI VI too

Subject: [TRLog] V6.72 IC735 issue / TenTec OMNI VI too
From: 00tlzivney@bsu.edu (Zivney, Terry L.)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:46:23 -0500
As N7WA noted for the IC735, I can't get v6.72 to work
with either of my TenTec OMNI VIs.  Very similar symptoms
to Dink's.  Also, when I put the RADIO TYPE before the
RADIO ADDRESS, as suggested earlier by KK1L, then TR
doesn't even respond at initialization to the rig's
frequency.

The rig gets the info from TR ok in v6.72 when I type
in a frequency, the rig goes there.  TR doesn't find that
out however, and the frequency sticks where it was
at program initialization.  Even ALT-V/ALT-B changes
the band at the rig end, but TR stays on the previous
band.

IC781 or IC765 do NOTHING with the TenTec now.

If anyone can post a LOGCFG.DAT that works with 6.72
& and OMNI VI, I would appreciate it.

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9
N4TZ@arrl.net