[TRLog] Re: TRLog digest, Vol 1 #271 - 10 msgs

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TRLog digest, Vol 1 #271 - 10 msgs
From: w9wi at w9wi.com (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Tue Jan 21 18:25:47 2003
> From: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
> Laserjet printing may be completely different with glossy cards.

I've had good success with this.

(homebrew software under Linux, HP LaserJet 1200, glossy Star QSL cards)

I suppose anything will smudge or come off if you rub hard enough, but
without using tools I can't get the print off<grin>.

WRT labels...
Eventually they'll let go and fall off the cards.  Some of the earlier
sticker-confirmed QSLs in my collection (30 years in November) are now
falling off.  I suppose the moral of the story is to apply for awards *now*
as your cards may disintegrate tomorrow<grin>!
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66