VS: [Trlog] Multiplier chk

Subject: VS: [Trlog] Multiplier chk
From: sm5ajv at chello.se (SM5AJV)
Date: Sun Feb 2 11:59:02 2003
The procedure described below is very nice.

But how do I make it work on the second radio?
The ALT-D command seems to expect only a
call sign and will not show any multiplier info
on second radio.

Another issue:
How do I make the Mults Need window to update?
If I enter the call and make a dupe check with SPACE
the QSO Needs window is updated but not the Mults Need
window. If I press ENTER the Mults Need will be updated.
It would be nice if Mults Need was updated when one step
earlier when pressing space.

73 de Ingo, SM5AJV / 8S5A
(8S5X in the ARRL DX Contest CW 2003)