[Trlog] USB Pseudo-Serial Port Problem

Subject: [Trlog] USB Pseudo-Serial Port Problem
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu Feb 20 13:44:34 2003
Windows knows how to talk to a USB port. DOS and therefore TRLog does not.
TRLog talks to the memory location associated with serial port (the UART
really). USB is a different beast and I know of no drivers (aftermarket or
otherwise) with will allow DOS programs to communicate to a USB device. If
anyone does know of one please let me know!

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr