[Trlog] TRLog dying

Subject: [Trlog] TRLog dying
From: kg5u at hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sat Feb 22 07:08:24 2003
> There were just too many small things lacking it Wl for Will and myself.
> Hopefully if Tr Log is to die there will be something with more of the
> features available.
>
> 73 Jim KI7Y

Hear, hear!

Last summer, I operated at K5NA for IARU as part of the W1AW/5 team.  We
used Writelog.  I couldn't help but ache for TRLog the whole time I was
using WL.

This past fall, I was on the ZF1A team for CQ WW CW.  We used CT.  I
chouldn't help but ache for TRLog the whole time I was using CT.

I guess I'll be there if and when the dirt is thrown on to the coffin.  But,
I hope it's a long, long time from now.

73,
dale, kg5u