[Trlog] Cabrillo Output

Subject: [Trlog] Cabrillo Output
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Fri Feb 28 14:52:22 2003
Which template did you look at? I could not find an FOC template on Trey's
page. Do the sponsors require a Cabrillo log? If so they need to have a
template for the logging program writers to design to.
--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr