[Trlog] Cabrillo file additional data

Subject: [Trlog] Cabrillo file additional data
From: alan.kaul at worldnet.att.net (Alan Kaul, W6RCL)
Date: Fri Mar 7 02:26:32 2003
"James P. Cassidy" wrote:
I see in the screen shot of the ARRL DX test cabrillo that it has a

------
Ron wrote:
>I have fixed in for the next release of POST.
------

Ron, as long as you are massaging POST anyway, could I ask about an issue
that was raised here after the CQWW DX Contest last November-December?

There is an option to put either QSO SERIAL NUMBERS or FREQUENCY READOUT in
the log.  There is also an option to "renumber" the log in POST.

Is it possible, for those people who chose FREQ READOUT in their logs, to
have that readout material reintroduced back into the QSO FREQUENCY INFO
column (which is now either 28000, 21000, 14000, 7000, 3500, 1800), so that
it might read 28455, 21387, 14282, 7166, 3525, etc.?

POST already is "processing" the freq readout info in order to add serial
numbers, so the data is already being "handled."

I'd love to have the freq data available in my TR log so when I export the
log info to my regular LOGGING program, I would have the accurate frequency
info instead of the "generic" band info.

Please and thanks . . .

and best 73 de alan

Alan Kaul, W6RCL, LaCanada, CA
w6rcl@amsat.org