[Trlog] Re: TR and QSO Parties

Subject: [Trlog] Re: TR and QSO Parties
From: k5ka at earthlink.net (Ken Adams K5KA)
Date: Sun Apr 20 13:52:16 2003
At 12:13 PM 4/20/03 -0400, you wrote:
>  I checked back through the log and found that 5
>contacts in a row were replaced by 5 earlier contacts thus wiping out 5 q's
>and 5 mults!  Any ideas on this one?  I am using 6.73 13Feb03.

Mike,
         It sounds like you lost the 5 qso's that are in the editable portion
of the log (those 5 that are displayed on the screen).   Perhaps there is
some parameter that is set wrong.  When you shut down TR it should ask
you if the contest is over.   If you say no, it does not write those 5 qso's
to log.dat.   At restart time, TR reads these 5 qso's from a separate
?.dat file.   I can't recall the name of the temporary log file.   You might
check to see if you have some parameter set to do (or not do) something
with that file.  Good luck.

73, Ken K5KA