[Trlog] Running TRlog in XP

Subject: [Trlog] Running TRlog in XP
From: bob at wa2mno.ampr.org (Bob Lafont)
Date: Tue Apr 29 23:16:27 2003
Has anyone been able to get TRlog to run in Win XP ?

Specifically, rig interfacing using a PCI Com Port and LPT CW keying.

I know there are add-on programs for LPT keying such as UserPort and
Direct-io but is there a preference in operability or functionality of one
over the other?

Regarding PCI Com Ports, how did you assign them in the logfile
configuration to work with your rig. I have two PCI Com Ports, ports 3 and
4. They do not communicate with the rig if I just assign Serial Port 3 and
adding the I/O memory address does not help either.

Thanks and 73

Bob / wa2mno