[Trlog] US Counties dom file

Subject: [Trlog] US Counties dom file
From: geoiii at kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Fri May 16 08:58:51 2003
On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 02:16:09AM -0700, Jim Smith wrote:
> Apologies up front to all those not interested in this for it's length.
> I don't have a website to put this kind of stuff on.  As the contest

The file is here:

http://www.kkn.net/~trlog/usca.dom

> starts in 15 hours I feel it's important to get it out now.  I guess all
> the Digest readers are going to hate me.  Sorry, guys.

I am sorry I have been busy this week and have not had a
chance to look at the setup for this contest.

> county/state combination exactly right it won't be accepted.  e.g.
> Jackson County Florida is JACFl.  How are you going to know what the
> right combination is?  Beats me.  The only possibilities I can think of
> are to either print the list (3077 counties) or display it on a 2nd
> monitor (which is what I intend to do).

You could also use a WYSIWYG exchange - like is used for the Kids Day contest.

> I haven't figured out which contest to base this on or what should be in
> logcfg.dat.  Sure hope someone else will and post it.

I will try to play with this today.  Where can I find the rules
for this contest?

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net