[Trlog] Version 6.73

Subject: [Trlog] Version 6.73
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu Jun 12 13:46:23 2003
>On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 02:30:31PM -0500, Tree Tyree N6TR wrote:
>
>> Version 6.73 - released 10 June 2003
>>
>>  - This is the last release from work done by KK1L - thanks Ron for
>>    keeping things going during my "sabbatical".  Also, this couldn't
>>    have been possible without the team of beta-testers that helped
>>    work the bugs out of many of these new features.
>>

>Yes - a big thanks to Ron and all the beta testers - Thank You.

The beta testers have played an integral roll in finding and characterizing
bugs in the last few releases. They invested some real quality time with the
program and provided detail (often exhaustive) to allow the bug(s) to be
recreated. Sometimes taking the risk of running fresh beta code during a big
contest. They are a dedicated bunch I very much enjoyed working with! TRLog is
a better quality product through their efforts. Thank you!

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi ASIC PE Test -- IBM Microelectronics