[Trlog] VHF - Rover log submission

Subject: [Trlog] VHF - Rover log submission
From: w9wi at earthlink.net (Doug Smith W9WI)
Date: Wed Jun 18 00:50:23 2003
On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 11:52, Tree wrote:
> Putting my Cabrillo hat on, I would expect the correct grid to show up in
> the sent information for each QSO.

Oops.  If I'd been thinking I'd have realized that.  At least halfway.

(it doesn't always show up the *correct* grid - only the grid I entered
the first time with the MY GRID command, if I use ^J to enter a
different grid it seems to ignore me - but with only seven QSOs it's not
exactly difficult to change it!)

I've submitted a single Cabrillo file with varying grids, and the robot
has accepted it.  Looks like I'm in order.  Thanks!
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66