[Trlog] IARU Contest / TRLOG 6.73

Subject: [Trlog] IARU Contest / TRLOG 6.73
From: ua9cdc at r66.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Mon Jul 14 13:13:33 2003
> Here also ,work very well.
>
> Everything works OK, in DOS window (under Win98SE).
> I left default settings for initial exchange.
>
> 73 de Gerard, F2JD

Same here (3 computers in the network at R7HQ 15m SSB and 80m SSB) but 2
things to be noted:

We had to revert to 6.71b because

1) 6.73 does not recognise IC-751 or IC751a as valid radio. I think the same
is true for IC775 as UA9CLB told me.
2) If we name the rig IC765 (which 6.73 is aware about) the freq is not
updated with default settings.We tried to change polling rate and Icom
responce timeout but did not have enough time to play with all that. So back
to 6.71b

73, Igor UA9CDC