[Trlog] NAQP RTTY

Subject: [Trlog] NAQP RTTY
From: ve3iay at rac.ca (Richard Ferch)
Date: Tue Jul 15 07:06:52 2003
Jimmy,

If Brett or Kirk is around, they can give you more details, but I believe
that the RTTY SEND STRING needs to be TC<0D>X<0D>. I don't remember whether
the CTRL-D syntax works either; you may have to change your RTTY RECEIVE
STRING to <04>. See
http://lists.contesting.com/_trlog/2001-September/007964.html and
http://lists.contesting.com/_trlog/2002-September/009452.html for more on
this.

Your PK-232 also needs to be set to 7 bits (AWLEN 7).

To abort a message in midstream, hit the Radio 1/2 button to send the rest
into the bit bucket, or you can program a function key to <03>R<0D> to use
as an Abort key.

Have I missed anything important, guys?

Good luck, Jimmy - hope you get it working satisfactorily.

73,
Rich VE3IAY