[Trlog] Version 6.73 Problem--Additional Details and Verification

Subject: [Trlog] Version 6.73 Problem--Additional Details and Verification
From: aa0cy at quadnet.net (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Tue Jul 22 23:34:23 2003
I just double-checked the details of my previous posting on
the subject.

Using the previously post logcfg.dat for IARU, I started in
ver 6.73.  To get spots into the bandmap, I connected to the
local cluster and did a sh/dx to get several 40 and 20 meter
spots.  The problem occurred.  In both CQ and S&P modes, the
call in the bandmap blinked and that was it.  In S&P, the
call did not appear in the callsign window.

After disconnecting from the cluster and erasing the
log.dat, restart.bin and bandmap.bin files, I changed to
version 6.72.  I reconnected to the cluster and performed
sh/dx again.  In CQ mode, as expected, the call in the
bandmap blinked but did not show up in the callsign window.
In S&P mode, the call (and IARU Zone) were displayed in the
callsign window while simultaneously blinking in the
bandmap, and the statistics (QSO & Mult needs for that
callsign) were displayed in the upper right-hand corner of
the screen.

In case this might be an issue, the computer is a Dell 486.

I don't see anything obvious in the Ctrl+J that needs to be
changed.  Help!!!

73,
Bob AA0CY