[Trlog] For the "Tree" Man

To: "TRLog Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] For the "Tree" Man
From: "Bill O'Kain" <k4lta@ntown.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:09:43 -0400
Tree, while using 6.72 in the Ohio QSO Party, I had a problem in logging
mobile stations followed by /XXX where XXX is the first three letters of the
county abbreviation. On the second and subsequent contacts with the same
station, it automatically brought up his county and in order to put the new
county, I would have to first backspace out the old county and then type the
new one.  This became quite a nuisance as about half of my contacts were
repeat mobile contacts.  Is there a way to avoid this problem?

Thanks and 73

Bill k4lta