[Trlog] Version of TR-Log for WAE CW

Subject: [Trlog] Version of TR-Log for WAE CW
From: kd4d at comcast.net (Mark Bailey)
Date: Sun Aug 3 23:54:49 2003
Hi All:

What is the recommended version of TR for WAE?  I used
6.70 last year and did not see any of the problems that
Will discusses below.  I don't recall any further
discussion...are any of these new problems in 6.73?

I will be on high-power, single-op, assisted I suppose,
with two radios.

Thanks for any advice.  I'm leaning toward 6.70 since I
used it successfully last year from PJ2M.

73,

Mark, KD4D