Re: [Trlog] Salmon Run Summary Sheet

To: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Salmon Run Summary Sheet
From: alan.kaul@att.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 05:10:55 +0000
I used the TR-Log 6.74 version of POST.... and the program's summary sheet gave
me a
bigger score (by about one-half) than I deserved.

The summary sheet counts all the mults separately on CW and Phone -- then adds
the two
together.  The rules on the WWDX Website indicate you can only count each
county once....
no matter what mode or band.

Also ... there are bonus points for working the club station, W7DX.  POST
ignores the bonus
points.

So no matter what version you have of TR-Log, calculate your score manually.

73 de alan
--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011
e-mail:  w6rcl@amsat.org