[Trlog] Working on new version

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Working on new version
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:27:08 -0500
A few notes:

I have added a parameter - ALT-D BUFFER ENABLE that will control the feature
that was added to insert a callsign from the bandmap, or the last checked
call.  When FALSE (the default value), there will be no initial entry when
using the Alt-D feature.

I have an Omni-VI plus from TenTec here - it seems work FB with the
OMNI6 radio type.  It is rather brain dead with the IC735 radio type.

This makes me suspect that older Omni's need to use the 735 radio
type.  I am combing through the code to see what other changes might
affect the radio operation.

Tree