Re: [Trlog] Sizing DOS window

To: kd4d@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Sizing DOS window
From: "Ron D. Rossi" <rrossi@btv.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 16:01:58 -0400
No. It's a laptop thing. The "DOS" screen is either normal (small) or expanded
to fill the screen. In my case the expanded screen looks much better using the
K6STI (?) font program to install a readable font.

My TP760ED is at home otherwise I would check the right command. My TP600X
here at work does not run DOS (single boot Win2000).

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Ron Rossi ASIC PE Test -- IBM Microelectronics