[Trlog] Command line options

To: "TRLog" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Command line options
From: "KL7RA" <kl7ra@ptialaska.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:02:20 -0900
I use the command line options often and find them valuable for
testing the system. Programming time is limited so I wouldn't
suggest any new applications.

I was looking at possible memory concerns for future operations
and it looks okay but kind of close.

The system comes up with 639K DOS available memory and
TRLog uses all but 151.5K. (SCP on). The best we have ever
done is 12K contacts. Maybe 5000 or less unique for a total
of 5000x5 (25k) + 12000x4 (48K) + the 11K for six mult
sheets + 40K for TRmaster = 124k + bandmap.

Seems like plenty left but we are shooting for 15K QSO's at
the new QTH. The program will dump SCP so that gives us
the margin back and I could dump spots if I had to.

All of this to ask, how much memory would I recover if the
command line options were in a stand-alone program like Post?

Another memory saver might be if  RTTY was stand-alone.

73 Rich KL7RA