[Trlog] TR 6.59 cabrillo wrong in SAC

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] TR 6.59 cabrillo wrong in SAC
From: "OZ8AE J. Christensen" <oz8ae@mail.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:34:59 +0100
Using TR 6.59 and very satisfied with this (the last one I received way back).
It runs fine in all contests for me and do what I expect it to do.

However, I have submitted my SAC CW log as a Cabrillo file to Finland.
Now received an e-mail saying that my Cabillo formate is not ok, as the serial
numbers are missing.

Have forwarded my .DAT and .SUM files but they were also rejected.

What shall I use to convert my .DAT file to a correct Cabrillo file with serial
numbers?

Thanks in advance and see You in CQ WW from m/m OZ0XX

   73 Joergen OZ8AE