Re: [Trlog] TR Log Version 6.78 and Icom radio

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Log Version 6.78 and Icom radio
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:36:57 -0600
I was having the same problem in CW SS.  I could not
reproduce the problem manually, but it occured several
times throughout the contest.  I didn't try the pause or
timeout settings because I thought they were ignored per
the manual.  I will try these settings and see if it will
eliminate those NONCW QSOs during CQWW CW.

-Kirk  K4RO