[Trlog] NONCW.....

To: "TRLog Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] NONCW.....
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:33:04 -0600
I just sent my CW and SSB Sweepstakes logs in.  In both, I had used TR6.78.
I noticed one QSO entry on the CW log where the band/mode was indicated as
"NONCW".  During the contest, I had caught and corrected one instance of a
NONCW entry.  I apparently missed this one.

I did a coin toss to decide which way to 'log' the Q:  It was a QSO flanked
by 40m CW QSO's on one side and 80m QSO's on the other and about evenly
spaced in time between the last one one band and the first on the other.  I
guess I'll see how good the coin toss was in a few months.

Scrutinize your logs before you send them in.

73,
dale, kg5u