RE: [Trlog] Loss of freq input--Mystery solved

To: "Bob Tellefsen" <n6wg@earthlink.net>,"TR Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Loss of freq input--Mystery solved
From: "Bob Tellefsen" <n6wg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:35:12 -0800
I had used my KRC2 band-decoder unit to switch between
main and auxiliary receiving antennas when the loss of
communication occurred.  I must have put my thumb down on
two buttons at once and generated some other command.  It
must be equivalent to "turn off the comm port".
When I checked it, I found the comm port at OFF, and reset it
to ON.  Everything is working again.  I wrote myself a note
in my TR manual in case I do this again in the future :-)
See you all in SP tonight.
73, Bob N6WG