[Trlog] 103 errors post-script

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] 103 errors post-script
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:44:04 -0500
I think I figured out how my trmaster.dta file came to be marked read only. I used a CD burner to transfer the file from the computer I normally use to the one I was hoping to run POST on. I *guess* that in the process of being burned to disk every file so handled is marked read only, at least with my particular CD-R/software (Creative - Nero) combination. Just something to watch out for...

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
 www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm