[Trlog] RE: [SMC] TR .exe?

To: "Zivney, Terry L." <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] RE: [SMC] TR .exe?
From: "Zivney, Terry L." <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:14:14 -0500
Problem "solved" - my ISP (my employer) has been removing
EXE files from received zip files for some time now. And
I thought I was being careful by archiving all of the
versions of TR as they came in - the last complete one
I received was 6.72 and they're now up to 6.79.  Tree
sent me the latest EXE file.  TRLog controls the Orion FB.

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9