Re: [Trlog] Rookie questions

To: <k6dgw@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Rookie questions
From: "Mark Bailey" <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:19:51 -0500
Hi Fred:

You can change that filename.  The only one I'm not sure of is the CQ
ALTF3 one, which is used in two radio mode.

Yes, you can put one in the QSL message.  I didn't try the "Quick QSL",
so I can't comment on that.

I've attached my logcfg.dat from last year's sweepstakes.  I had the two
radio
stuff working pretty well with this.  Hope it helps.

73,

Mark, KD4D