[Trlog] de N5O^T

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] de N5O^T
From: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@concertart.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:36:12 -0600
Hello users of superior contest operating software.

I just got a message from Bruce (NAQP) saying my callsign in the cabrillo
file for every QSO was N5O^T.

Surely I am not the only person who separates letters in MY CALL by a half
space from time to time.  Do you others who do this go in and change it
before generating your cabrillo or is there another fix, OR could the POST
cabrillo creator be smart enough to remove the ^ character?

Or could the sponsor Cabrillo robot software writers take out the ^s?  I
don't remember ever getting told this before, and I am sure this is not the
first time I have made MY CALL = N5O^T.

Does it vary from contest to contest?  Have people been manually fixing my
files all this time and this is the first time anyone mentioned it?

Mark, N5O^T