Re: [Trlog] Stuck operation in ARRL 160 (fwd)

To: dx35@hilding.com, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Stuck operation in ARRL 160 (fwd)
From: "n6wg@earthlink.net" <n6wg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:44:25 -0500
Don't feel bad, Eric.
At the start of the contest, i wasn't getting any replies, and I couldn't
think why.  Usually I do fairly well.
Finally discovered I hadn't changed the keying input from Paddle Normal
to Hand Key.  TR was sending the right commands to the K2, but it was
expecting paddle input, not simple closure to ground from a a hand key.
Boy, must have been a bunch of gibberish going out.  No wonder no one came
back :-)
Got it fixed in time.
Hope to hear you tonight.
73, Bob N6WG