RE: [Trlog] Sprint in Simulator

To: "TR Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Sprint in Simulator
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:15:48 -0600

I must have something set that I cannot find to unset.

In every QSO where the name was known (I'm guessing this), the name popped
up in the exchange field.

Where the name wasn't known, the callsign appeared in the exchange field.

I'm overlooking this somewhere in the manual and/or Ctl-J.

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks,

dale, kg5u