[Trlog] Wrong scoring in UBA contest

To: <Trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Wrong scoring in UBA contest
From: Göran SM4DHF <sm4dhf@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:27:40 +0100
Worked about 250 qsos in the UBA contest last weekend.
If someone else did and used TR please note that 3 pointers
are only countries in Europe that are members of the European Union.
I got 3 points for all European countries which is not the same.
Hopefully everything will be re-calculated at UBA when they have the logs but
I guess there is a lot of wrong claimed scores on the 3830-list.
My score in TR was 57680 and dropped to 17640 after checking the rules.

73 Goran SM4DHF