RE: [Trlog] Elecraft QSO Party 2004

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Elecraft QSO Party 2004
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:57:41 -0600
Very interesting...

I have done the FISTS Sprints where we use RST SPC Name Mbr#/Pwr in the
exchange.  You can't run summary in post, but the logging works.  I also
used the FISTS config for the Pesky Texan Contest last night - RST SPC Name
Power ...

As in Paul's cfg below, you have to calculate the point values for each qso
yourself.

If concatenating the rig and s/n sounds like a bother, try the FISTS (and
ARCI?) cfgs.

73,
dale, kg5u