[Trlog] RETRACTED: RST in Exchange Interacts with County List

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] RETRACTED: RST in Exchange Interacts with County List
From: Paul Kirley <pkirley@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:01:04 -0400
I retract the comments in my earlier post.

I have traced the problem to additional errors in neqso.dom, specifically to
WasME, WasRI and WasVT, which do not permit the entry of the correct standard
abbreviation.  As noted earlier, WinVT entries in that file are also incorrect.

I guess I should make my own DOM file for the New England party.

73, Paul W8TM