Re: [Trlog] Radio interface work

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Radio interface work
From: alan.kaul@att.net
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 02:36:06 +0000
Tree,

     As long as you are looking at POST, would you consider
stripping out frequenncy data (for those of us who collect it in the
raw log) and recombine it with the mhz info from the cabrillo log to read
actual FREQ to the nearest khz in the finished cabrillo log????

Please and thanks, 73 de alan

--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011
e-mail:  w6rcl@amsat.org