[Trlog] RE: Spartan Sprint

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] RE: Spartan Sprint
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 02:58:38 -0700
Hi, Tree:

> QSO BY BAND = TRUE

Tnx, OM. Two more Q's:

1. How do I change the CW RST (default) "RCVD" from 599 to 559? I scrolled up and down the options via CTRL + J about 5 times but simply could not find anything ... either that or I need new glasses.

2. When I changed the "COLUMN <blah>" setting to try and get the dupes to display in separate columns a-c-r-o-s-s the screen, nothing happens & it requires manually scrolling the entire window to see them. Is there another "switch" involved?

THANK YOU!

73...

Rick, K6VVA