Re: [Trlog] Resyncing logs in a multi-multi setup

To: <sm5ajv@chello.se>, "Jim Smith" <jimsmith@shaw.ca>,<trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Resyncing logs in a multi-multi setup
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:56:44 +0600
> 2. If something gets out of sync during the contest
>    it is too time consuming to fix it. Most of the time
>    it is better to live with it during the contest and
>    concentrate to make Q's instead of syncing the logs.

The problem with the above is that if one of the comps was out of sync long
enough you start calling those that has already been worked and you mult
list is incompleate and you tend to move mults to another band although they
had already been worked there. Certainly much depends on the cathegory (MS,
MM or M2) and style of operation, but we found that when you know what to do
recyncing logs does not take really that long (usually one minute) and often
worth while the efforts.
Still would be great if recync could be done using already existing network
from within TRlog. That must be already on the wish list.

73, Igor UA9CDC