Re: [Trlog] Post IARU

To: David and Amy McCarty <mccarty@hal-pc.org>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Post IARU
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:35:02 -0500
On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 09:15:49PM -0500, David and Amy McCarty wrote:
> What does it mean when POST fails on post-contest-massage multiplier check,
> "Too many multipliers enabled!!"  and how do I get the multipliers checked
> so I can send this log in with a correct understanding of the score?

Let TR-Log rescore the contest with the RESCORE command.

- Added TR RESCORE command line option. This is the solution to those
   contests which are hard to mult check. It can also be used to simply
   rescore a contest instead of TR READ. Like the POST multiplier check
   option TR RESCORE will save the current log file to PLOGxxx.BAK and
   use that to rerun the contest and create a new log file. CW SPEED is
   set to 99, CW TONE is set to zero, and AUTO DUPE ENABLEs are set to
   false. A current hazard is that if you hit a key while the program
   is running it will stop! Exit the program as you normally would when
   the log is done being read in. You can now continue with POST.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net