RE: [Trlog] Test version of TR

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Test version of TR
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:01:30 -0500
Using 6.81t, and IC-781's, TR follows each frequency from each radio after
you stop tuning.  On the \RADIO screen, top line updates frequency as knob
is rotated, 2nd line is a little slower and third line is not updated until
tuning knob is at rest (also the frequency in TR).  I had to remove the ICOM
Response and other parameter before this version would run.  Adding SERIAL
PORT DEBUG = TRUE and tuning a vfo caused a computer reboot each time.  Not
sure yet what to do with the Hex Dump business.

Mike W9RE