Re: [Trlog] Will Multi Mode Work in Windows?

To: "RGrace-WA6OWM" <rgrace1@adelphia.net>, <k9cc@comcast.net>,<trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Will Multi Mode Work in Windows?
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 05:15:22 -0000
I haven't given my dual boot (Dos, and whatever Windows version you want) suggestion lately, but here it is. I just never had any luck running TR, CT or hardly any of my Dos programs under Windows. Yes, a lot of them would run, but not very well.

Take a clean drive, install Dos 6.22, then install whatever flavor of Windows you like and you've got a nice dual boot system that saves a lot of headaches. At least for me anyway. Like they always say, your mileage may vary.

73, Mike K9MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "RGrace-WA6OWM" <rgrace1@adelphia.net>