[Trlog] Error message / help please!

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Error message / help please!
From: alan.kaul@att.net (alan.kaul@att.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:19:40 +0000
A friend recently gave me an old Pentium 100 with 48k ram, Windows 98.  I had
been using a VERY old 486-66mhz with 16k ram.  It ran TR-log just fine.  But
now
when I change computers and load and run TR 6.79 there is a slight problem.

All is well when using the "stock" cty.dat file that came with 6.79.  (I am
running under DOS, not a DOS Window).  However, when I run ctyhdg.exe
and plug in my lat-long data, then rename the new lat-long file "cty.dat" and
try to run TR, I get the following error message:

  "Not enough memory for PrefixRec!!"

BTW -- the old 486 ran just fine using the beam headings version, also under DOS
not a DOS window.

The handbook says make sure there are no TSR programs loaded -- and
I do not believe there are.  Anyone know a way to check for TSR's?
Any other thoughts?

Please and thanks, 73 de alan

--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011