Re: [Trlog] CAT cable for IC-765?

To: <trlog@contesting.com>, "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] CAT cable for IC-765?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:39:32 +0500
Do you need to do CW and PTT from the same serial port where your CAT
will be? If so then you need something like this
http://www.g3vfp.org/catoptoifmkii.htm
In addition it will give you audio in and out ports which are useful
for SBDVP to work in SSB contests.
If you are going to do CW and PTT from LPT port then CAT can be power
supplied from the serial port and you can use
http://g4zlp.ham-radio.ch/CATpage.htm
or this http://www.cssincorp.com/prod-cable.htm  or here you will
find a lot of  links to DIY or commercial cables.
Still I would recommend the first one by G3VFP.

73, Igor UA9CDC