Re: [Trlog] Partial loss of frequency data

To: "Dave Hoaglin" <Dave_Hoaglin@abtassoc.com>,<trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Partial loss of frequency data
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:29:16 -0500
Dave,

I think I went back a version because of some frequency logging problems and
in the one back version every once in a while I noticed a loss  of frequency
info and I rebooted.  Maybe during the DX SSB I rebooted 7 times out of 45
hours, not bad considering I can reboot in about 7 seconds (one advantage of
the DOS program)!

Mike W9RE