Re: [Trlog] Code Speed = Bug?

To: "trlog@contesting.com" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Code Speed = Bug?
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:18:59 -0800
Bingo - Thanks Tim.  The manual says you're right.  I set the code speed
in the config file so that when the newbie starts TR everything's set up
for him.  I was checking that everything was working OK in the files
being distributed and, in the process, created a log file and associated
.RST file.  I had been playing with the speed and, of course Restart
remembered what I had changed it to.

So, as usual, it's not a bug it's cockpit error.

73, Jim   VE7FO