[Trlog] customised files - was: Re: RUDX Contest Bug?

To: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Subject: [Trlog] customised files - was: Re: RUDX Contest Bug?
From: Udo - DL2ZAV <dl2zav@qsl.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:49:14 +0100

VR2BrettGraham> So I think the following would make a better .DOM file - cut &
VR2BrettGraham> paste into a file called RUSSIA.DOM & then add to your .CFG
VR2BrettGraham> file DOMESTIC FILENAME = RUSSIA.DOM (so RUSSIAN.DOM
VR2BrettGraham> as distributed by TRlog will not send you backwards, as happened
VR2BrettGraham> to me again for what will now be the _last_ year ;^).

or:
put  your  customised files using the original name (i.e. RUSSIAN.DOM)
into  your working directory from where you operate the contest, which
hopefully should override the one with the same name installed into C:\LOG

Udo - DL2ZAV