[ct-user] Free Software to let DOS read and write NTFS disks!!!!!

To: trlog@contesting.com, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Free Software to let DOS read and write NTFS disks!!!!!
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:47:28 -0400
Good day, all:

Datapol has made their NTFS4DOS program freeware!  This program
allows read and WRITE access to NTFS partitions from DOS.

This means you can create a bootable DOS CD, boot from it,
and run TR or CT from the hard disk in your windows computer.
Even better, you can save the log on the NTFS partition!

I have briefly tested this with MS-DOS and it works.  I will
be testing with FreeDOS shortly.  Meanwhile, you can download
NTFS4DOS from

http://www.datapol-technologies.com/dpe/freeware/index.html

The only "gotcha" is that you have to answer "Y" to the question.
"Yes" and "yes" don't appear to work.

If you need the procedure to create a bootable DOS CD, drop
me an e-mail.

73,

Mark, KD4D