[Trlog] POST routines

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] POST routines
From: alan.kaul@att.net (alan.kaul@att.net)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:05:49 +0000
Browsing the TR LOG Wishlist on the website, I found the following in response
to a request for  logging the exact frequency......

The QSO number field is used to show the frequency without the megahertz part.
A decimal point is used to make it clear that it isn't a QSO number. Routines
will be added to POST to reformat the frequency into different formats for your
final log. This technique made implementation much easier as the rest of the
log format doesn't change.

Are the "routines will be added to POST to reformat the frequency" still
pending or have they been shelved?

With LOTW, etc., I would like to be able to log the actual frequency when
uploading the contest log to my computer.

I suspect that putting the three significant figures (the khz info) from the
LOG.DAT file into the Cabrillo log would be fairly easy... but since I am not a
software writer myself, I don't really know.

--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011
e-mail: w6rcl@amsat.org